Gas Fireplace Service
Servicing your gas fireplace consists of a thorough inspection of your gas log fire unit to ensure there are no major issues before conducting a proper clean. At Just Gas Log Fires, our comprehensive gas fireplace service includes:
- Deep cleaning and inspection of the:
- flue for damages;
- glass door for thermal damage;
- ceramic logs for carbon build-up;
- platinum embers for carbon buildup;
- pilot head for carbon buildup; and
- Checking for any potential carbon monoxide leakages.
- Checking the electrical components such as switches, relays and controls are all working properly.
Gas Fireplace Repair
Over the lifespan of having your gas log fireplace, there may be circumstances where a gas fireplace repair is required. Like most gas products, it’s always important to hire a professional to inspect the problem at hand.
We ensure all components of your heating system are checked and serviced to abide by Australian safety regulations to protect yourself and your loved ones. Our experts will also configure your gas log fireplace to ensure that they meet manufacturing standards.Contact our Experts
Gas Fireplace Service and Gas Fireplace Repair Melbourne
At Just Gas Log Fires, our qualified gas fitters can service and repair your gas fireplace.
We have been installing, servicing and repairing gas log fireplaces throughout Melbourne for over 20 years today.