Gas Log Fire Service
Servicing your gas log fireplace consists of a thorough inspection of your gas log fire unit to ensure there are no major issues before conducting a proper clean. At Just Gas Log Fires our comprehensive fireplace service includes:
- Deep cleaning and inspection of the:
- flue for damages;
- glass door for thermal damage;
- ceramic logs for carbon build-up;
- platinum embers for carbon buildup;
- pilot head for carbon buildup; and
- Checking for any potential carbon monoxide leakages.
- Checking the electrical components such as switches, relays and controls are all working properly.
Gas Log Fire Repair
Over the lifespan of your gas log fireplace, there may be circumstances where a repair is required. Like most gas products, it’s always important to hire a professional to inspect the problem at hand.
We ensure all components of your heating system are checked and serviced to abide by Australian safety regulations to protect yourself and your loved ones. Our experts will also configure your gas log fireplace to ensure that they meet manufacturing standards.
At Just Gas Log Fires we’re the experts in fireplace installation, service and repairs for all major gas log fireplace brands and models as well as smaller boutique brands.Contact our Experts