Gas Log Fire Service
Our gas log fireplace service consists of a thorough check of your gas log fire unit to ensure there are no major issues before conducting a proper clean. A gas log fireplace service includes:
- Deep cleaning and inspection of –
- flue for damages
- glass door for thermal damage
- ceramic logs for carbon build-up
- platinum embers for carbon buildup
- pilot head for carbon buildup
- Checking for any potential carbon monoxide leakages
- Checking the electrical components such as switches, relays and controls are all working properly
Gas Log Fire Repair
Over the lifespan of your gas log fireplace, there may be circumstances where a repair is required. Like most gas products, it’s always important to hire a professional to inspect the problem at hand to ensure the safety of yourself and your loved ones.
At Just Gas Log Fires we’re experts in fireplace installation, service and repairs for all major brands as well as smaller boutique brands. We configure your gas log fireplace to ensure that they meet manufacturing safety regulations and standards.
If you need your gas log fireplace repaired, contact Just Gas Log Fires.Talk to our experts